Wraps are good, a bit healthier choise for a breakfast, can be made in a minute, and they just look good. Now I’m experimenting with breakfast rolls, for brunch etc, to see how can I come up with a good brunch idea or make a simple egg roll a bit more gourmet. Feta cheese goes well with eggs, so I found, so does tomato and olives. So pretty much imagine a mini greek salad in your tortilla wrap. The recipe is easy, and it`s perfect for breakfast/brunch. Enjoy wrapping!
Ingredients (for 1 tortilla)
half of a tomato, thinly sliced
2 lettuce leafs
a bit of feta cheese crumbles
Sprinkle some water on your tortilla and put it the microwave for 1 minute. Make omelette from egg, cream and a bit of salt. Thinly s;ice. Fill tortilla with ingredients, putting down the lettuce first. Don`t overfill, and make sure u well spread the ingredient`s. Fold. cut, enjoy the goodness!
- Feta Pine Nut Spread (twohungrysisters.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Dillicious. ” Katie at the Kitchen Door — Cucumber Cups with a Feta-Dill Stuffing and Lemon-Szechuan Dressing (katieatthekitchendoor.wordpress.com)
- Extra Tortillas? How About a Grilled Wrap? (conciseslice.wordpress.com)
- Eggs with Spinach (notecook.com)
- Power-Packed Recipes for Maximum Nutrition (webmd.com)