I don`t know about you but I just can`t wait for spring to start! I wan`t fresh fruits and vegetables, and sunshine. Being a bit fed up with winter, I often daydream about nice cocktail in the sun! Or even about a nice fresh fruit salad. That`s why when I spotted the fresh blueberries at the local market this weekend I was so happy! Finally! For a few weeks now strawberries appeared, but the taste was rather disappointing. And there were no raspberries or blueberries Fortunately this is about to change.
Also making a promise for myself, that I`m going to eat breakfast as much as I can, and try to bring healthier choices in my diet, including plenty of fresh raw fruits. I picked up a pack of cereal in the local supermarket, with some vanilla flavoured yoghurt. To be honest I never really eat cereal, I find them too flavorless for my taste. And thought trying something new, would be good for a change. This tasty breakfast treat is ready in no minute, and is really a good way to kick-start the day! Just add all ingredients in a bowl, and enjoy the fruity sweetness!
Vanilla flavoured yoghurt
- Beautiful Skin Superfood: Blueberries (self.com)
- Study Shows Many Fruity Foods Don’t Have Real Fruit (foxnews.com)
- McDisgustings (theswamp.wordpress.com)
- Imagine (viewfrombippus.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Pork Medallions with Blueberry-Balsamic Ketchup (seattletimes.nwsource.com)