Well there`s no recipe here this time. 2 reasons, I had no time taking pictures today about the meal, also It was pretty simple and not at all interesting.
So day 2 should be starchy foods, meaning: vegetables cooked, steamed or fried, or fresh, rice, potatoes. Very much vegan to be honest with you. I was planning on an asparagus “risotto”, of course no butter or cream version, but I promise Ill make it, and post it most likely on Friday (if I am lucky enough with work).
It`s the day of the diet when you can get pretty creative if you got the time. Also my favourite sushi is allowed. Of course strictly vegetarian one, even have to watch out for tofu or omelet.
Breakfast of course fruit, nothing else is allowed till lunchtime. I had one apple and 1 banana..by lunch, I was starving!
So my lunch, and as well dinner was: Rice with corn, fresh cut salad (lettuce, onion, tomato, olive oil) and a handful of potato chips. Yes this diet allows chips, within reason of course 🙂 Hopefully on the next starchy day I`ll be back with a more interesting food combination!
Tomorrow is carb day…. my favourite day 🙂
- The 90 day diet vol1. (thewonderingchef.wordpress.com)
- The great potato debate: Nutritionists insist spuds ARE vegetables (dailymail.co.uk)
- The Great Potato Debate (lewrockwell.com)
- Level 11 Guidelines for Nutrition (level11fitblog.wordpress.com)
- Precautions When Canning Starchy Foods (gomestic.com)
- Why Should I Grow Potatoes At Home? (urbangardensolutions.wordpress.com)
- Does the Gluten-Free Diet Lack Fiber? (guidetoglutenfree.com)
- Paleo Update (momwifefitnesslife.wordpress.com)
- Nutrition Facts for Dancers (sunflowerdiva.wordpress.com)